KOURASANIT PRESENTS THE NEW MINE COLLECTION
Mines transport us to a world of hidden wonders. As we delve into the seductive and secretive treasures of the earth's interior, the picture that emerges is truly breathtaking. Here gentle, subtle colours and bold, vibrant ones dance an ancient dance in perfect harmony. We’ve borrowed this timeless palette from the earth to inspire our own. Shades of dusky brown, warm grey, intense blue and piercing silver, all with their powerful, mercurial personalities, are our muses for floors and walls.
CHARACTERISTICS - FLOOR AND WALL
- Hydraulic filler coating, in dry form, suitable for use on floors and walls.
- Made by processing coloured, tonally interesting rocks, mixed with naturally coloured primers.
- User and environmentally-friendly.
- Can be applied to floors, cement plaster, existing flooring materials once suitably primed, and can also be applied to walls and ceilings on top of plaster, painted surfaces, plasterboard and so on.
- Suitable for homes, business premises, hotels and shops.
- Suitable for humid areas like hamams and bathrooms.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Ideal for an innovative decorative finish.
- Unique end result with intense tonal interest and great diversity of hues.
- Lifts the interior to a new level.
- Ideal for renovations.
- Compatible with all thermal cladding and underfloor heating systems.
- Ready for use - just add water.
- Applied with a trowel to a total thickness of 3-4 mm on floors and 2-3 mm on walls.
- Available in 10, 15 or 25 litre containers.
SEE THE COMPLETE RANGE OF COLORS OF MINE COLLECTION
The colors depicted may vary from the applied finish
due to monitor color restrictions, diversity in the application techniques and the nature of the material.
Producing on site samples is recommended in all cases.