KOURASANIT PRESENTS THE NEW PEBBLE COLLECTION
Nature offers an abundance of materials ideal for creating tranquil spaces in beautifully muted hues. We process pebbles and various types of sand to form durable yet environmentally friendly surfaces. The grains of sand come together to create floor and wall surfaces that transport you to lazy walks on beautiful Mediterranean beaches, allowing anyone using the space to feel deeply in contact with nature.
CHARACTERISTICS - FLOOR AND WALL
- Hydraulic filler coating, in dry form, suitable for use on floors and walls.
- Made from selected naturally coloured rocks mixed with coloured river sand.
- User and environmentally-friendly.
- Can be applied to floors, cement plaster, existing flooring materials once suitably primed, and can also be applied to walls and ceilings on top of plaster, painted surfaces, plasterboard and so on.
- Suitable for homes, business premises, hotels and shops.
- Suitable for humid areas like hamams and bathrooms.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Ideal for use around swimming pools.
- Looks like natural sand.
- Ideal for renovations.
- Compatible with all thermal cladding and underfloor heating systems.
- Ready for use - just add water.
- Applied with a trowel to a total thickness of 3-4 mm on floors and 2-3 mm on walls.
- Available in 10, 15 or 25 litre containers.
SEE THE COMPLETE RANGE OF COLORS OF PEBBLE COLLECTION
The colors depicted may vary from the applied finish
due to monitor color restrictions, diversity in the application techniques and the nature of the material.
Producing on site samples is recommended in all cases.