KOURASANIT PRESENTS THE NEW ROCK COLLECTION
This collection treats rock both as a building material and as a decorative one. KOURASANIT has brought modern walls and floors to new heights, using materials that embody a respect for nature and its precious resources. This series of products contains pebbles of different colours and sizes, with a spectacular end result reminiscent of fine mosaics. This product loves light, and is at its best when properly lit so the flakes within sparkle in the sun. The resulting surface is hard and durable, appearing smooth in places and rough in others, just like rocks in their natural setting.
CHARACTERISTICS - FLOOR AND WALL
- Hydraulic filler coating, in dry form, suitable for use on floors and walls.
- Made by mixing selected coloured rocks and aggregates with a granular texture.
- User and environmentally-friendly.
- Can be applied to floors, cement plaster, existing flooring materials once suitably primed, and can also be applied to walls and ceilings on top of plaster, painted surfaces, plasterboard and so on.
- Suitable for homes, business premises, hotels and shops.
- Suitable for humid areas like hamams and bathrooms.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Creates the impression of natural rock or stone.
- An ideal interior design solution for rooms that require a strong, distinctive style.
- Ideal for renovations.
- Compatible with all thermal cladding and underfloor heating systems.
- Ready for use - just add water.
- Applied with a trowel to a total thickness of 3-4 mm on floors and 2-3 mm on walls.
- Available in 10, 15 or 25 litre containers.
SEE THE COMPLETE RANGE OF COLORS OF ROCK COLLECTION
The colors depicted may vary from the applied finish
due to monitor color restrictions, diversity in the application techniques and the nature of the material.
Producing on site samples is recommended in all cases.